Hidden Vale Cabins
Perfect for group getaways, our eco cabins are as kind to the environment as they are to your weary legs! Ride out, relax and reconnect with nature.
7 Day Rate $1699 per night, Long Weekends and School Holidays – $1999 per night
- Walk-in, Bike-in or Drive-in (access for up to four vehicles)
- Four Cabins, eight individual rooms (site capacity of 16 adults)
- Room configuration – double bed with single overhead bunk
- Two cabins with wood-fired heaters
- Two cabins overlooking dam
- Large undercover entertainment area with BBQ, cooktop and sink
- Undercover gas heater (in entertainment area), and outdoor fire-pit
- Walk-in pantry/storeroom with double fridge/freezer combo
- Solar powered site for lighting and usb chargers
- Four gas hotwater showers, four flushable toilets
- Trail access at doorstep
Spicers Hidden Vale
Spicers Hidden Vale is a gem, an escape just an hour’s drive from Brisbane that combines the style and comfort of a luxury retreat with the warmest of country welcomes.
Discover a genuine regional adventure that combines a breath of fresh air with luxury, ‘paddock to plate’ dining and a generous range of nature-based activities, such at the Turner Family Foundation’s Hidden Vale Wildlife Centre, at Spicers Hidden Vale.
It is here that you will experience the bush at its best, understated excellence in the Australian bush. Space to relax. Space to listen, to laugh, to embark on an adventure among the abundant wildlife. Experience the revitalising effect of spending time on 12,000 acres of true Australian Bush.
Perfect for the mid-week escape or weekend getaway, Spicers Hidden Vale is also a dream location for an unforgettable wedding day. With three event spaces and three private dining rooms, that family gathering, special event or unique conference can all be personalised and catered for.
The new Homestead is now open at Spicers Hidden Vale for guests to experience. It is home to Homage Restaurant which is an award winning farm to fork dining experience. After undergoing an 18 month rebuild, the new Homestead pays homage to the history of its colourful past, while incorporating modern luxurious finishings that Spicers Retreats are renowned for.Learn More