Please use the RAW image option
$1,199 site booking - $300 for an extra night (cabins not available for individual hire)
- Walk-in, Bike-in or Drive-in (access for up to four vehicles)
- Four Cabins, eight individual rooms (site capacity of 16 adults)
- Room configuration - double bed with single overhead bunk
- Two cabins with wood-fired heaters
- Two cabins overlooking dam
- Large undercover entertainment area with BBQ, cooktop and sink
- Undercover gas heater (in entertainment area), and outdoor fire-pit
- Walk-in pantry with two fridge/freezer combos
- Solar powered site for lighting and usb chargers
- Four gas hotwater showers, four flushable toilets
- Trail access at doorstep
- Food packages available - (SHV)
- HVAP transfers, food drops $49 per trip.
- Check-in Saturday am, Check-out Sunday 2pm
Designed in the style of a traditional Australian homestead from a bygone era, with beautifully restored cottages scattered through the distinctive grounds, the emphasis is on providing a charming country welcome without compromising on luxury – a perfect Queensland getaway just 1 hour from Brisbane.
Check-in is available from 2:00pm and checkout is at 11.00am.